Companion Laser Therapy: Drug-free, Surgery-free,
Pain-free relief for your companion
How will your pet benefit?
- Laser Therapy allows your pet to heal faster after surgery.
- It eases pain and improves mobility without the use of pharmaceuticals and surgery.
- Provides geriatric animals relief of aches and pains, helps to regain mobility and a generalized improvement in quality of life.
- Pain Relief
- Wound Healing
- Arthritic Conditions
- Post Surgical Pain Management
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Traumatic Injuries
- Dermatilogical Conditions
- Periodontal Disease
The Science Behind Laser Therapy: The latest technology in health care for your pet. This FDA cleared, deep-penetrating light allows relief of pain through the release of endorphins and stimulate the injured cells to heal at a much faster rate.
What to Expect:
- Most chronic conditions require up to 4-5 treatments in order to see a 50% improvement in mobility and pain reduction
- The treatment site feels better 12-24 hours post treatment
- As with any therapy, keeping your pet quiet through the duration of treatments will ensure a much quicker response
- Treatments are cumulative in nature
- Length and frequency of treatments determine overall outcome