Laser Therapy allows your pet to heal faster after surgery. It eases pain and improves mobility without the use of pharmaceuticals and surgery. It provides geriatric animals relief of aches and pains, helps to regain mobility and a generalized improvement in quality of life.
Companion Laser Therapy: Drug-free, Surgery-free, Pain-free relief for your companion.
Disorders that respond best to laser therapy: Laser Therapy
- Pain Relief
- Wound Healing
- Arthritic Conditions
- Post Surgical Pain Management
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Traumatic Injuries
- Dermatilogical Conditions
- Periodontal Disease
- And more…
The Science Behind Laser Therapy: The latest technology in health care for your pet. This FDA cleared, deep-penetrating light allows relief of pain through the release of endorphins and stimulate the injured cells to heal at a much faster rate.
What to Expect:
- Most chronic conditions require up to 4-5 treatments in order to see a 50% improvement in mobility and pain reduction
- The treatment site feels better 12-24 hours post treatment
- As with any therapy, keeping your pet quiet through the duration of treatments will ensure a much quicker response
- Treatments are cumulative in nature
- Length and frequency of treatments determine overall outcome